Moving all your email to Gmail can make your web experience much easier. No longer are you waiting on your email to download to Outlook, Thunderbird, or Mail. Following these basic steps can get your email moved entirely into Gmail.
- From the domain server, forward all email from a particular account to your Gmail address
- In Gmail, go to Settings, Send/Receive
- Add new email as a Pop3 account
- Verify the changes
- Select which email address to make primary, configure settings to send/receive based upon what it was sent to
- Compose message using your email within Gmail.
Follow this video to learn how:
- Google Buzz Reviewed After two days of using Google Buzz, here’s my own…
- Youtube connects with your Facebook Friends Youtube’s newest blog post indicates that now it connects our…
- Google Buzz Google Buzz has just been announced today. It aggregates in…
- How to Export Your Contacts and Scan Social Networks As you create accounts on many social networks, the fastest…